• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland support question

dreko

Curious to hear other owners thoughts on Roland support. Do you rely heavily on your local dealer for support, and/or do you contact Roland DGA for support on tougher, harder issues?
How would you rate your experiences?

netsol

roland will point you to a dealer for most problems, especially mechanicals.
they will assist on certain software issues (all my equipment is out of warranty, of course)

victor bogdanov

I'm located in Houston, 20 min from gsg that supports roland. Last week I had my first out of warranty and warranty experience.

Out of warranty - I sent an email on Sunday, Tuesday the tech did the repairs (new head etc)

Warranty - while the tech was on the non warranty job I let him know of the warranty repair and he did it next day. (Simple roll holder alignment)

The local dealer (gsg) answers all questions fast, I have a friend that owns a Roland with similar experience with the same dealer. I'm in a large city with 2-3 techs 20 min away from my shop so can't get any better realy