• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Roland Truevis Or Versacamm?

Katie

I'm looking to buy my first print/cut system in a 30" size. Very confused as to which Roland to get. Is the "newer" technology in the truvis the way to go? Or is the versacamm better? I see that the ink costs on the truviss is less expensive but I need advise please. Thank you for your input.

Katie

Have you received it yet? Also, can I print a banner on the versacamm? Like a finished banner with hammed edges and grommets, can I print directly on that?

2B

Have you received it yet? Also, can I print a banner on the versacamm? Like a finished banner with hammed edges and grommets, can I print directly on that?

you can try printing to finished banner. HOWEVER, you run the risk of head strikes and a head strike onto a metal grommet will very much ruin / damage the head

Sign Works

Digitally printed banners 101
-----------------------------------
1.) Print banner
2.) Hem banner
3.) Grommet banner

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

TomNJ

I was considering the VersaCAMM VS 540i vs the TrueVIS VG 540 as well. But I now see Roland took down the product page for the VersaCAMM this morning. Wondering if they finally discontinued that model???

AKwrapguy

I was considering the VersaCAMM VS 540i vs the TrueVIS VG 540 as well. But I now see Roland took down the product page for the VersaCAMM this morning. Wondering if they finally discontinued that model???

If your looking for something that big why not go latex? No more venting, no more waiting for inks to dry, more material selection.