• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROLAND USERS does anyone use these?

All the bulk system's I've used, the assembly that replaces the cartridge has the provision for the chip, it just doesn't come with it because different inksets have different chips. I just used the chips out of the ink cartridges I was using, never had to change the chip in any after I went to the bulk, you can also buy just the chips if you don't have any, or just buy one set of ink, and switch to the colors to the bulk system using the chips in them as they go empty. I never had a problem just using the ones I took off old cartridges. Newer printers are trickier, but the older Rolands are probably the easiest to convert to bulk, because the chip only identify that there's a proper cartridge installed.
Thank you for your help I brought it with like 7 ink cartridge and need like 5 more chips but it if doesn’t have chip it Will not print and just keep shower ink Type do a cleaning then get start or just stay on setting