• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versacamm vs-640 ink help !!

Faruk34336

Hello all users

How can I install metallic and white colors on my Roland Versacamm vs-640?
Now LC CY LM MG YE BK CY MG cartridges are installed in the machine respectively.

I thank everyone in advance

IsItFasst

This will be a big project to change out the inks. Would probably be better to start with a machine that has those inks already in them. Otherwise you are going to have to change out the lines, head, dampers, etc. plus have it reprogrammed for the new ink layout. And many people will tell you that the white and metallic is a PITA to deal with so you better be printing a lot of those types of decals to make it worth your while. I currently have my VSi to run metallic and white but it has had cleaning cartridges in those locations since I bought it.

Faruk34336

Thank you for answering

Actually, what you want to do is just like you, I want to use only 6 colors, I don't want to use CMYKLmLc, the other 2 of them, because the head is also clogged with 2 parts and it doesn't open.

Can I reprogram the colors as 6 colors in this way?

netsol

do a thorough flush, then leave those channels full of cleaner?

my white channel on the mutoh hybrid is full of. cleaner
i desperately wanted the ability to print white, UNTIL I HAD IT.

it tells me to "shake white cartridge" every day & i humor it & do so

Faruk34336

Tamam bunu deniyecegim
amam hala renk kombinasyonunu nasil degistirebilirim bilmiyorum, bu konuda fikrin varmi? Suan CMYKCMLmLc olarak kullanıyorum. Sadece 6 renk olmasi gerekiyor CMYKLmLc.

Faruk34336

Okay, I'll try this

But I still don't know how to change the color combination, do you have any idea about it? I am now using it as CMYKCMLmLc. It only needs to be 6 colors CMYKLmLc.