• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Vesacamm T-Shirt Printing

Mike_Koval

My best suggestion is to try some different materials and see which you prefer. Transfer printing is the same as printing decals...print, cut mask with the only difference being applying with heat.

I will be happy to send along some sample materials for your testing and answer any questions you may have.

phototec

I will be happy to send along some sample materials for your testing and answer any questions you may have.

That is so FUNNY, over a year ago you told me the same thing, I sent you my address and NEVER received any samples.

Action speaks louder than words!!!!

:omg:

Mike_Koval

Going to call myself out here...went through my PM's and yep...there you are (10/13/10). Again my apologies to you and if you would like to give me another crack at your business...:Oops:

CS-SignSupply-TT

heat transfer materials

I heard about a new material, but can I use regular transfer tape with it?

Centerville, I am HAPPY to help you with your heat transfer material questions. I just helped Lane's Lockerroom in Texas begin to produce Heat transfer prints with her Roland print/cut machine...:Welcome:

phototec

Going to call myself out here...went through my PM's and yep...there you are (10/13/10). Again my apologies to you and if you would like to give me another crack at your business...:Oops:

Ok, another chance!

You found the PM, so you have my address, please send the samples today.

:thankyou:

Fivestar

Imprintable's Solutions Clear is the best for white/lights and their Eco-Print is the best dark garment material I have found and trust me I've tried a lot of different ones.

JoshLoring

I stopped doing xfers because they all feel so "transferred" in the shirt. As if I stuck a vinyl sticker on!

If you guys have a xfer for the Roland xc-540 that doesn't feel like a transfer.. Send a sample and I'll be a client. Have a 20 and 60" heat press readily available

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
HELLO ALL ! ! !
I just bought a heat press & wanna start making shirts with my digital printer.
Any tips or suggestions?

Make sure you apply a "dry time" delay in your settings so the material cools before cutting starts. Turn your heaters off after printing so the material cools and use a new blade.

WildWestDesigns

I stopped doing xfers because they all feel so "transferred" in the shirt. As if I stuck a vinyl sticker on!

If you guys have a xfer for the Roland xc-540 that doesn't feel like a transfer.. Send a sample and I'll be a client. Have a 20 and 60" heat press readily available

Over the years with my dealing with them, some transfers have more of a "hand" to them then others. One of the reasons I went to sublimation (just has the downside of 100% poly and light colors).

I don't mind the thermoflex transfers though compared to some of the regular heat transfers I've dealt with. Those are the ones that I will still do for the low quantity orders, like you I have stopped doing the other types of transfers though.

Mike_Koval

What products have you used in the past? With transfer, especially on darks, there is always going to be a somewhat of a hand. Our Eco-Print will be the thinnest product for cotton, poly and blends. PM your info and i will send some out for you to try.

For any whites, the solutions clear will leave virtually no hand.

Mike_Koval

Make sure you apply a "dry time" delay in your settings so the material cools before cutting starts. Turn your heaters off after printing so the material cools and use a new blade.

This is definitely a good practice. Some materials this is not necessary, but in doing this, you will get your best results in cutting and even weeding.