• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP-540 Pricing

Ontourage

I am just getting ready to purchase a Roland VP-540, and I'm curious as to the 'street' price for unit. The two dealers I have received quotes from are both quoting $20,995 - which is MRSP. One is offering a demo unit for $19,500. Are there any deals to be had on this unit?

I had fond a Reburbish unit in Sothern California for $14,995, but the dealer wouldn't sell outside of Southern California, and I'm located in Vancouver, BC.

Valentino

most dealers only give you a deal if your a valued customer, so to say who has the best deal is really hard to determine.

if the MRSP is 20,995 at both places, try to get them to throw in materials or an extra set of ink, or free shipping. or maybe even a package deal with a laminator.

Ontourage

I have no doubt that is part of the issue, but it's hard to be a valued customer if you are just getting started! To be honest, I almost took it that they didn't think I was a serious buyer.

threeputt

Talk about a cash deal and sometimes they will lower the price. Thats what I did on my SP300v

Every sale is a cash deal to the seller. They don't care where the money comes from. It's a myth to think that they'll bust price if you're waving the green stuff.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If a cash deal proves to lower your price, then you are probably dealing with a thief.

That only happens when a customer throws that it a signman's face. :biggrin: