• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland VP540 uesers

DigitalBBQ

At the current market today, Print/Cut machine seems to be the SP or the VP from Roland. Can't go wrong with it plus they have the user friendly Versawork RIP.

Mimaki CJV is catching on for Print/Cut machine with DX5 print head, but the robotic on the media automatic clamps adjustment can be very innovative feature, and also annoying actuation. SP and VP has snap-on/snap-off pinch rollers so you can quickly added or removing it according to your media-it's not automatic but it is a much quicker when you switcing from roll to roll and day to day work situation. However, the CJV can do white ink if prefer, and also can print much faster than the VP.

For high volumn print/cut job it doesn't really need Print/Cut machine anyway, since you can use graphtec with ARMS to do the cut , much faster and inks can let dry before you start cutting hundreds and hundreds of decals which print/cut machine will make your vinyl corners curl up if cut right away right after printed.

proline51

i bought one about a year ago, and it has worked flawless. and i am a newbee at the digital printing game, so the learning curve was steep, but
it was all explained in the manual, so yes " my be hapy also" lol:clapping:

DUBAI

Hi everyone, this is my first post in this site. I'm willing to buy roland vp300 for a small business but here in my place roland vp is not well known.