• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VS Cyan overspray (FIXED) Thanks Jim Hancock

autoexebat

I posted a few weeks back about my cyan over-spray and my gray to white gradients coming out pink. Jim Hancock reached out to me and helped me more than anyone could ever imagine , I called him and he called me right back and we spoke probably a good hour total time on the phone. He was spot on with every question I asked , Never was he a rush to get off the phone with me, Help like this is unheard of these days . I have been a member of this forum for over 10 years and have only been harassed by one guy.

It's you want honest help and straight forward answers , you need to contact him and he will do everything in his power to help you. If you ask for help be nice and send him a few bucks , he deserves it.

End result , my print head was back even after a perfect nozzle check . Jim knew right from the start what my issues was , Others said dampers , profile and other issues . Jim said print head . Thanks to him I am able to do my orders today .

Thanks a million Jim , I hope to meet you when you're in my area.

autoexebat

Are you going to tell us what the problem was and how it was fixed?
I can list some more details when I get some more free time. I got lucky and got this new head as I was able to sell my old one for $950.00. Quite a few guys here jumped on my case saying it was worth $0.00 - $601.00 but the issue I had wasn't as bad as I made it sound.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I thought you a
I can list some more details when I get some more free time. I got lucky and got this new head as I was able to sell my old one for $950.00. Quite a few guys here jumped on my case saying it was worth $0.00 - $601.00 but the issue I had wasn't as bad as I made it sound.
Who in the world would buy a used head for $950, especially one that had an issue? Did you tell them?

autoexebat

Sure did , spoke with the guy on the phone and I shipped it overnight to NY , contacted him today and he is happy .

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Did you use any aftermarket damper or cap top? I would be surprised any of the above worked. I always use original on these two parts.