• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland XC and RF

designtcd

Hello, I have a Roland XC-540, and the heads are gone on it, it's not worth repairing, so I plan to take another machine that doesn't have a cutter on it, and the Roland xc has a cutter on it, so is it possible for me to print on a Roland RF-640 and on the Roland XC-540 to cut. Sorry I don't know English very well

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Yes, that should work fine... if you use VersaWorks the crop marks will be the same so you can print on the RF and cut on the XC.
If you use another RIP, just make sure you use Roland marks during print and cut process.

Anthonyk

Hello, I have a Roland XC-540, and the heads are gone on it, it's not worth repairing, so I plan to take another machine that doesn't have a cutter on it, and the Roland xc has a cutter on it, so is it possible for me to print on a Roland RF-640 and on the Roland XC-540 to cut. Sorry I don't know English very well
Can you tell me if the heads are gone, can i still run the printer to cut only or will i get an error