• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Blue Outdoor PVC sign material

rsharitz

I am going to redo all the entrance and directional signs for my high school and really want to use a "royal blue" pvc sign.

Does anyone recommend any brand or manufacturer. I've had someone give me KingsPlastic ColorCore, but I'm not engraving. I'm going to put vinyl cut letters (white) with a full-color school logo on each sign. I also don't want to spend 250.00 per sheet either.

I'm looking for something .5" thick and 4x8 sheets.

or, has anyone just covered white pvc sheets with vinyl and have it look really good?
Thinking I may just cover white pvc with royal blue vinyl if cost becomes an issue or availability of a royal blue pvc sheet.

Thanks

J Hill Designs

I only have a celtek color chip set, theres a dark blue

royal blue, I have come to understand, is in the eye of the beholder, so to speak.

if you need a pretty close color match, I would cover in vinyl

Marlene

at .5" thick, I don't think you can get anything but black or white. painted would work. vinyl applied to the surface would also work as long as you use a good cast vinyl and not the cheap stuff