• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Sovereign Sigmont 65H heat assist laminator SoCal

petsticky

I have a like new Royal Sovereign Sigmont 65H Wide Format Roll Laminator with Heat Assist.

I purchased this brand new from an authorized distributor to laminate vinyl stickers for a small start up. I used it very little and kept it covered when not in use. Essentially brand new.

Please email petstickyco@gmail.com for photos. The laminator is currently located in Los Angeles county. Will not ship, local pick up only.

$7000

petsticky

I have a like new Royal Sovereign Sigmont 65H Wide Format Roll Laminator with Heat Assist.

I purchased this brand new from an authorized distributor to laminate vinyl stickers for a small start up. I used it very little and kept it covered when not in use. Essentially brand new.

Please email petstickyco@gmail.com for photos. The laminator is currently located in Los Angeles county. Will not ship, local pick up only.

$
Price drop $6500