• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rynoboard?

JoySigns

Anyone ever use this stuff? I have an interior application where my client (an interior decorator) ordered a big map which consists of 3 4x8 sheets of laminated print. They got it off art.com or somewhere like that which says it can be mounted with wallpaper paste. They want me to mount it on boards so that it is removable at a later date.

Wondering if you have suggestions of products such as rynoboard?

Mosh

That stuff is more or less disposible IMO! You will destroy it if you try and remove a graphic from it so...

JoySigns

Yeah, it's the water issue I am wondering about. Do you suppose a pvc board would work with wallpaper paste as the adhesive? I guess I could use spraymount if I had to.

Not planning on removing it from the board but removing the boards to move the map elsewhere at a future date (they are in "temporary" offices at the moment.)

CS-SignSupply-TT

Yeah, it's the water issue I am wondering about. Do you suppose a pvc board would work with wallpaper paste as the adhesive? I guess I could use spraymount if I had to.

Not planning on removing it from the board but removing the boards to move the map elsewhere at a future date (they are in "temporary" offices at the moment.)

I would be afraid of "tearing" the map as you try to remove the boards

J

john1

Tell the client the correct material for this would be removable adhesive vinyl you can apply to a substrate and remove at a later date OR removable wall vinyl material (adhesive vinyl)