• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S101 slow for anyone else?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Is anyone else having an issue where only S101 is incredibly slow at responding? I remember this happened once before and somehow got resolved. Now it's back again.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
The site is lagging really bad here in Oklahoma. It failed loading initially when I first clicked my bookmarked link this morning.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Has been slow for a while for me, thought it was maybe just BitDefender lagging while blocking all the ads and warning me this site is "unsafe".

Wouldn't even load the home page earlier.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
The ads are pretty annoying (pop-up ads in the middle of the screen from time to time and a new pop-up ad along the bottom of the window every time a new page loads).

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This afternoon seems to be better. I know this morning and yesterday the site was hardly usable. Must be Putin's hackers trying to infiltrate the sign world.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Im pretty sure this is on his own server, so if he's having internet issues, server updates etc. that's why