• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

s40600 printer showing as offline.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Our cable modem was just replaced because it was fried.
Not sure if it is related but around the time it stopped working the printer will not show as online even though i can go to the configure printer screen and verify the tc/ip connection. Checked the network settings on the printer and in the gamma print program and they are still the same.
After verifying the tc/ip connection, it says uninitialized briefly but then goes back to offline.

Can we connect via usb easily??

Any suggestions to get the printer going again??

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Tried USB, changed settings in Onyx and on the printer, same thing- goes from uninitialized to offline..
Reconnected network cable and ran epson net config to see if it is communicating thru the network and it can read all of the printer data from the printer.

Last edited:

chester215

Just call me Chester.
After speaking to someone at Epson, i looked further into Onyx.
I have gotten it to print, but the program crashed after every print.

netsol

your new cable modem probably is giving out a different ip address

download something like advanced ip scanner, scan you network & set the ip to whatever matches

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Checked both IP addresses and they are still the same as when it was set up.
I even changed it on both the computer and the printer to a different same one and nothing changed.
Angry Ip is one of my favorite network tools.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Here is the error I am getting.

error.jpg

Attachments

• error.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 76

chester215

Just call me Chester.
The modem thing was a coincidence, reply from Onyx if anyone else ever has this problem.
4SXZAyn1M3F2KVIDusDK6l4E3El_5nRpML53afOGJlN3fdnEyvdzKN4pdeACVThdILd-SEBPyagu=s0-d-e1-ft
The error indicates that one or more of the Microsoft C++ Redistributes has stopped working correctly. To fix this, you will need to uninstall the C++ Redistribute and then reinstall it.

To uninstall them, open the Windows Add Remove Programs. There will be multiple C++ Redistributes installed, and it could be anyone up the. I would uninstall one and then download the installer for the one that you uninstalled and use the new installer to reinstall it.

After it has been reinstalled, if you do not get the error again, that was the C++ Redistribute causing the issue. If you get the error again, then you will need to try the same thing with the next C++ Redistribute.