• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sample order form

modernmav

hey guys,
i've searched on hear and didnt come up with anything. Does anybody have a sample of theird order form wording that they wouldn't mind me using. I want to add the legal stuff about artwork being ours until sales are final and things of that nature as I'm seeing a lot of theft going on it seems lately. Thanks.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i dont see how having that on there would help you....unless you make the customer sign that they're acknowledging that information...and at that point, why clutter up your work order...just have them sign a contract....

J Hill Designs

Fenris has a point, but I still include it to at least get it into the customer's head that it isn't right...

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL UNPUBLISHED DRAWING, SUBMITTED FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE IN CONNECTION WITH A PROJECT BEING PLANNED FOR YOU BY <COMPANY>. IT IS AGREED THAT THIS DESIGN IS THE PROPERTY OF <COMANY>. THIS DRAWING OR ANY PORTION OF THIS DRAWING IS NOT TO BE REPRODUCED OR SHOWN FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE OTHER THAN THE PROJECT BEING PLANNED BY <COMPANY>.

3dsignco

Bottom of quotes and invoices. That Payment Clause has allowed me to Repo a few signs when the Dead Beats called the cops on me when I was doing a repo.. Also striped a guys graphics in Wally world parking lot once. (Just to be an ass I only took off the Vowels and every other Number off the phone.)

All items listed in this invoice remain the property of 3rd Dimension Signs until paid in full. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required, balance due on completion. All material is guaranteed to be as specified. All work is to be completed in a workman like manner according to standard practices. Any deviation from the above specifications involving extra costs will only be executed upon written order, and will become an extra charge over and above this invoice. All agreements contingent upon accidents or delays beyond our control.

The designs and concepts represented on any and all layouts included or attached are the exclusive copyrighted designs and property of 3rd Dimension Signs. They may not be reproduced in any form without written consent from 3rd Dimension Signs.

EMAIL SIG

Please check any attached proofs for correct spelling of names,
addresses, and phone numbers as well as the layout and text. By
authorizing any work, the client acknowledges that they have proofread
any attachments and accept them as is. The client is responsible for any
errors subsequently found after the proof has been accepted. The designs
and concepts represented on any and all layouts included or attached are
the exclusive copyrighted designs and property of The 3rd Dimension Sign
Company. They may not be reproduced in any form without written consent
from The 3rd Dimension Sign Company.

Sample Work order. 90% of my approvals are now done by Email so on the workorder has a grid so when I send it off as a PDF it will have the lines crossing the design and the PDF is sent Password secured with low res printing only. I can happily say since I started doing this I have never had a logo reproduced without permission.

View attachment WORK ORDERS.pdf

Malkin

Very nice Bill, thanks for sharing. I'm still trying to figure out what our new policies will be, and if I can get all of us to use a form like this when presenting art.