• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screen Printer in the Philly area need

iprintstl

Looking for a printer that can do glass mugs 1 color, i will supply the mug. Looking for someone local to save on shipping cost.

royster13

If you want them to last, you should find a decorator that can kiln fire the mugs.....And most screen printers can not do that....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know if you found anyone yet, but most people I know of doing circular printing are going to want to supply their own mugs. As a matter of fact, most people like to supply their own anything when producing this sort of product.

If they break some or have misprints.... how are they going to replace your merchandise ??

iprintstl

Ah makes sense. But I sure i could work something out. These are available at the 99Cent store. So i'm not that concern about a vendor breaking a few. I'm still searching, shipping on these mugs kills the price. It would cost about $150-200 just for shipping.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How many do you need printed ?? I know a guy that does this stuff, but he's fussy.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're still going to have a shipping problem. He's up my way and doesn't deliver on a timely basis. So, you'd need to get them there and then pick them up if you don't want to pay shipping charges for breakables.

I'll call him later and if he's interested, I'll PM his information to you.

iprintstl

Thx. thats fine I know some people who travel there every week. So i could easier have them drop off and pick up.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry. He still hasn't gotten back to me. I can only think he's on vacation, too busy or out of business.