• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screened printed Reflective vinyl on coro blanks

Billct2

Here's a new for me. Client wants 100 pcs 24"x24" white coro with white Diamond Grade reflective on one side. It has a 20"x20" transparent red square screened in the middle and one small line of red text in one border.
Anyone have a supplier for something like this?
Thanks

2B

Diamond Grade on CorPlast..............

I'd reach out to one of the MM here that does screen printing.

ikarasu

I don't think many mm here do diamond grade... It's pretty much only used in traffic.

DG is one of the most expensive vinyls. Has your customer bought these before and know what the cost is going to be? I don't do pricing... But my guess is we'd be around $25-30 a sign (Canadian) which is expensive for a Coro sign.

If you can't find someone shoot me a message and I'll get our sales rep to get a price, shipping would probably be crazy as well though.

Best bet would be to find a local traffic shop and get pricing from them though.

Billct2

I’m matching a sample I was given. I may be able to go with hi intensity prismatic, but that is what they had previously and that’s what they want now, they have their reasons for the spec. So far the mm I’ve contacted don’t do this particular combination.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
If you called our customer service team, they probably told you we don't do this.

It's a request more common than you might think though.

Im going to see if we can get a sample of reflective ink I just learned about. Maybe we can do something like this in a fairly cost effective way.

It will take a couple of weeks, but I'll update you all.

ikarasu

If you have a latex printer you can print it... It's not going to be certified for not or warrantied, butnits rated at 10 years and will work. My guess is this doesn't need certification...