• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seal 62 Base laminator

denis_

Hi,
One more post about laminators!
Anybody using this one? We're looking for a replacement for a Neschen mainly to do mounting but also rollups and popups.
Any info about pros/cons would be greatly apreciated.

Dice

Can't go wrong with Seal, they are the best. We have one and love it. An Upgrade from our 44" Ultra which was a POS compared to the Base.

Only real decision was between the Base and the Pro. But we couldn't warrant the extra cost, since we only do cold lams. Pro has a bigger roller and a swing arm. If you have an extra 4-5k burning a hole in your pocket go Pro, if not you'll be happy with the base.

Ohh we got the heat assist option as well. Helps on a few jobs.

denis_

Thanks, was a bit worried as I thought I had read that Seal's quality had gone down.
Have a demo next week, if it goes well we'll go with the base -definitely don't have an extra 5k to go for the pro -we're a small shop and need something simple and sturdy.