• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seal 62 Ultra not going into forward or reverse

SignCop101

Hey Gang,

I have a Seal 62 Ultra that powers up, heats up but will not go into forward or reverse....I think it has a bad emergency stop button on the right side which is not allowing me to engage to forward and reverse but I may be wrong so if anyone had a had a similar problem any input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Mike

cmaxdesigns

I have the exact same problem. We just bought a used Seal Laminator 62 Pro S and cannot figure out how why it will not go into forward or reverse??? I don't think ours has broken E stops on top because the machine behaves differently when they are pressed then when they are not. Our machine will start to go into reverse then stop immediately. I have tried everything to get it to run but nothing seems to work.

Any Suggestions out there???

Sticky Signs

Is there anything blocking the the safety sensor? Not sure how that model is configured but it may also be a blown fuse.

ellsmako

do they move if you turn them by hand to get them started ?

Do the rollers pinch at all ( up down )

Does it advance or go back with no pinch or material loaded ?

Agreed , check safety switches,... is there a trip wire ?