• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Second Surface Mounted Printing

TopFliteGraphics

I usually buy second surface mounted printed vinyl from Signs365. However, due to the current situation, they are not offering it (along with a host of other things) and my second source no longer offers it.

Where can I buy vinyl with printing on the adhesive side? Or how do I do it myself with my HP315?

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Print mirror image on clear vinyl then laminate with white adhesive vinyl. pia, so we don't do it often.

ItsNujo

Gen Form 106 optically clear. Lam it to the face of your print. Mount to back of acrylic. I generally use poster paper(cheap). If you need it to be water proof just lam the back side of the print aswell before you mount it.

Reveal1

We were making some acrylic table tents and needed a cast product to conform to the bend. Did as Myron suggested, but didn't want to buy a roll of cast clear for this, so we reverse printed on Arlon cast laminate and laminated Oracal cast white vinyl to face of printed laminate. Wet applied the print to the acylic and it worked great. Just needed to lower temp to 190F at 8 pass our HP 560 to print on the laminate.