• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko 64s hmmmm

SignatureSW

Hey guys, new to this forum, i'm hoping somebody can help me...
Ive got a seiko 64s, had a few issues with it as a bought it second (my first solvent printer).
I had the M head replaced a few months ago but am having problems with the LC head, When i print black text i can see a Cyan mist around it and also when looking at the colour bar the LC bleeds into the yellow and leaves a white gap the other side of the LC. Do you rekon its a mechanical alignment fault or do you think it may be another damaged head?

Please help. I'm putting my company out there now and i need it working, it'll be sods law i get a big job and the printer doesnt work!

Cheers

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_3377.jpg
    IMG_3377.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 113

J Hill Designs

mechanical head adjustment...there's an expensive tool for it, or you can just tweak it trial and error style...unscrew and move Lc head a smidge to the left

Bill Modzel

Actually, you can probably fix that in the head alignment menu. The trouble is, the manual is almost useless. The information is there but choosing which test pattern to print and adjust too is not fully explained.
I would do some searching before I loosened any screws.