• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko Nozzle Check Problem

acothran

I seem to be having a problem with my nozzle checks, mainly AFTER cap cleaning (see pic). This is mainly happening on the black head. When this happens, I run a Clean-Normal cycle and it fixes the problem. Could it be time to replace a cap? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Allen

Attachments

• Black-Nozzle.jpg
    Black-Nozzle.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 116

Typestries

Replace the cap (at least) or the entire capping station assembly you will see a huge improvement! Lots of wear parts in there.

MachServTech

I seem to be having a problem with my nozzle checks, mainly AFTER cap cleaning (see pic). This is mainly happening on the black head. When this happens, I run a Clean-Normal cycle and it fixes the problem. Could it be time to replace a cap? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Allen

The print head itself has some serious grime built up I'd guess. Replace the caps, and the wiper bar and sponge. Make sure the wiper sponge always stays moist with solvent. Make sure there is no ink built up on the edge gaurds.