• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Select by Color

ChiknNutz

Seems like a fundamental feature, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to select by COLOR. So, I'm thinking that this is a missing feature because I've scoured the help and as many select functions as I can find to no avail. So, does anyone know a way or a script to perform this function? Seems like I am always looking for this feature, but it seems absent to me.

SA-SignGuy

Chris, Im assumming tat your referring to Corel? cant help you there, In flexi its as easy as a right click and select similiar color........or hit F and deselct the colros you dotn want to show.......dont know about corel.

Gazzz

Chris. There is none. Mabye you should learn to use the object manager and group similar colors? This may effect layer heirachy, but it's a possible way around it

Techman

In Cocut there is a menu on the same page and in the same column ( right side) that you set number of copies.

Tech

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Illustrator has that, as well as by stroke color, weight, and paint style....I was a Corel master in Version 5 but since Version 6 I have been a little rusty but I thought there was a style select option. I have Version 12 on my PC but I am on my Mac right now....