• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sequential cutting using my Summa through Flexi

gabagoo

Maybe I am not setting the file up correctly, but I do set them up in Signlab then send them across as an eps file. I turn everything into a contour cut with no fills. When the Summa plotter is cutting these logos, which are only about 8" x 15" and I stack them in multiples, I have sequential plotting selected, and it does cut evertything sequentially, except the weed borders around the copy. When it has finished cutting everything it rolls back to the beginning of the roll and then starts cutting all the weed borders. The offset I use is .1" so if the material has moved in the slightest the border cuts can cut through already cut lettering at times. I am not sure why it won't do the borders as it is cutting all the rest as they are part of the graphic and should be cut sequentially