• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shirt guy turning in to sign and wrap guy too

Yeti72

GOOOOOOOOOOOG MOOOOOORNING VIET NAAAAAAAAMMMMM,

I dunno why but I just love saying that. Well My name is Yeti and I am located in the Sierra Nevada about 45 minuets west of Yosemite. I have been here (again) fir about 2.5 years . My girlfriend and I started our apparel and decal hustle in August of 220. This is my third hand at it and well it isn't to bad this time around. We have done a few vi simple vinyl signs here locally. Is that even considered a sign really? I don't know. Anyway. So we have been asked to do a cpl other similar jobs too. We have been asked to even do like a board type sign I don't know how to describe it duel 2x8 advent? I dunno, but I turned that crap down. Mainly cuz the customer was a real jackamo. But I have for the longest time wanted to try my hand at wraps as well. I am getting real close to pulling the trigger on buying a roll and wrapping my jeep. Well that's bout it for now. Looking forward to lurking around!!!

Says,
Yeti

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Sounds like you could corner the market. How many people live within 25 miles of you? Are you the only graphics shop?

Welcome to the forum!

Yeti72

Lol. Takl can be pretty brutal here. There are a cpl shops around. But just for all the work we have pulled out of thede hills the past two years there's more than enough work for us all. Some shops are busy, so are over priced, some try to be the lowest price. Me im out to build relationships with our community and to deliver a fine product. And thx for the welcom!!welcome!!! Back to the corner....
Sounds like you could corner the market. How many people live within 25 miles of you? Are you the only graphics shop?

Welcome to the forum!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, and he thinks he's the abominable snowman to boot............... o-o-o-o-ooo

Neko2

Welcome Yeti!

Wrapping is harder than it looks. Flat signage is a good place to start but then again, anything can be learned.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome Yeti!

Wrapping is harder than it looks. Flat signage is a good place to start but then again, anything can be learned.
Yeah..... anything. With this new gender transitioning and whatnot, men are learning how to have babies. I just think it's gonna hurt coming out that little tube.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
GOOOOOOOOOOOG MOOOOOORNING VIET NAAAAAAAAMMMMM,

I dunno why but I just love saying that. Well My name is Yeti and I am located in the Sierra Nevada about 45 minuets west of Yosemite. I have been here (again) fir about 2.5 years . My girlfriend and I started our apparel and decal hustle in August of 220. This is my third hand at it and well it isn't to bad this time around. We have done a few vi simple vinyl signs here locally. Is that even considered a sign really? I don't know. Anyway. So we have been asked to do a cpl other similar jobs too. We have been asked to even do like a board type sign I don't know how to describe it duel 2x8 advent? I dunno, but I turned that crap down. Mainly cuz the customer was a real jackamo. But I have for the longest time wanted to try my hand at wraps as well. I am getting real close to pulling the trigger on buying a roll and wrapping my jeep. Well that's bout it for now. Looking forward to lurking around!!!

Says,
Yeti
If you're going wrap your vehicle, first, check out justin pate with the wrap institute. You might have to buy a subscription, but he's the guy to watch. please dont watch the videos with the cocky kids who say, "this mirror just wrapped itself". Because i promise you, the mirrors DO NOT wrap themselves.