• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shooting at sign shop - 5 dead

AzGene

I deal with Accent on a regular basis for ada supplies. They patented and licence the raster braille method used on the majority of ADA signage today. I know some of the people there and they will be in my prayers.

d fleming

Death toll now at 6 according to news this morning. Includes shooter and owner. Sad indeed, one person carrying concealed possibly might have made a difference. It's a crazy world anymore, be prepared to protect yourself and those around you or be prepared to be a victim.

O

onlinestar

lets fundraise for the families? anyone interested \ can organize it?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
why can't people just take themselves out instead of having to bring other people down with them?

4-5 years ago, a woman who worked for a sign company in town committed suicide by jumping off a bridge that was just 100 yards behind my old location. I didn't know her, but some of the old timers I know spoke highly of her.

cdiesel

I've never understood the desire to kill someone out of rage. Makes no sense to me.. Defense of myself and my family and friends is another story.

This is a perfect examply of why people should be trained with firearms and carrying concealed, especially business owners.