• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop truck tailgate

racershawn

Just wanted to see what yall think about this for the shop truck tailgate ... the graphics match the reast of the truck except there are no puzzel pcs on the side of the truck

Attachments

• IMG_2936 Large e-mail view.jpg
    IMG_2936 Large e-mail view.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 112

Flame

I am not going to lie, that is the worst design I have seen on here all week.

Lose most ALL of those special effects, keep it simpler and get a new script font.

NO fills in lettering... bad bad bad. Just use the background, and use better contrasting colors for the lettering and fix that one font... then see how it looks. :)

racershawn

thought u all would love it!!!..... I feel better now... will post something when i have it all together

Pat Whatley

That's awesome....print it and stick it! You're competing against a sea of advertising...you've got to make a statement if you want to stand out!

Marlene

the puzzel pieces (not peices) wouldn't be a bad idea but they blend in too much as does the lettering so you are asking why blend in while blending in so the message is lost.

Jillbeans

Seems ironic to me that all of the lettering blends into the background so much so as to not be legible!
Poor spelling, worse color choices, and icky typography.
Please re-think this before hitting the "print" button.
Love....Jill