• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Van Wrap Critiques

SignStudent

I'm excited to finally have a shop van and I want to wrap it. Gathered some inspiration from Dan Antonelli's work and this is what I came up with. Thoughts/suggestions?

Attachments

• SterlingVanWrap.jpg
    SterlingVanWrap.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 103

DesireeM

Looks great! Not much to improve imo. Maybe some small tweaks but overall it's attractive, simple and eye-catching. Nice color scheme.

One thing though - not really an issue but more of a bug...is there a reason the logo is on an angle? It's so clean and serious it seems like it would suit it more to be straight like everything else.

SignStudent

One thing though - not really an issue but more of a bug...is there a reason the logo is on an angle? It's so clean and serious it seems like it would suit it more to be straight like everything else.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I should keep it level like everything else or tilt it to follow the curve of the white stripe behind it.

JBusch260

Agreed! Looks fantastic. Can we see a draft where it is straight?

formanek

NO TILT! May look decent on one side but weird on the other. What I used to always tell my HS art students..... if it is going to lean it better be for a reason and not look like an accident.

bikecomedy

Yep no joke... The suggestion is to increase the size of your name and reduce the size of the word "signs". The why is the brand, "your company name" is missed in this layout. suggestions form the forum and experience of doing your way.... probably cost me thousands... many thanks to Signs101 for setting me straight.... :thankyou: BTW anyone seen the :design:?

nikdoobs

Looks nice. I agree, no tilt. I think it would look more professional with just the logo. Remove all the white text.

DesireeM

Yep no joke... The suggestion is to increase the size of your name and reduce the size of the word "signs". The why is the brand, "your company name" is missed in this layout. suggestions form the forum and experience of doing your way.... probably cost me thousands... many thanks to Signs101 for setting me straight.... :thankyou: BTW anyone seen the :design:?

I think it's a good thing to have emphasis on the word "signs". It's not like he sells sterling silver cutlery or something. His company name is "Sterling Signs" all together... Not "Sterling" ...by the way we sell signs.

I think it's a good thing to have emphasis on the word "signs". It's not like he sells sterling silver cutlery or something. His company name is "Sterling Signs" all together... Not "Sterling" ...by the way we sell signs.

Exactly. Whether to emphasize "Sterling" or "SIGNS" would depend a lot on how long you've been in business and how well the Sterling name is known by the locals. If the company has been in business twenty years, then it might be wise to emphasize Sterling more, otherwise I think it's good as it is.

SignStudent

Exactly. Whether to emphasize "Sterling" or "SIGNS" would depend a lot on how long you've been in business and how well the Sterling name is known by the locals. If the company has been in business twenty years, then it might be wise to emphasize Sterling more, otherwise I think it's good as it is.

That's how I feel about it. We've been in business for a few years but we're still relatively unknown. We still get people asking "did you just open"?

Speedsterbeast

I would like to see one more thin blue stripe running with the white- perhaps a shade between. And the bullet points a little smaller so it clutters less. But otherwise nice an clean

Jeff

Looks good but I never understand putting call or phone by a number... I'm pretty sure people know what to do with the number.