• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Short roll of LAM

SlightlyChilled

So I was printing out some stuff and see that my roll of lam is almost out and my vinyl still has a good bit left on it. Has any one ever had there rolls be short? I use the same roll of vinyl with that lam . Never mismatch my sets.. All and all there should be way less vinyl not les lam...

MikePro

i thought i did for a while, and started tracking it. turned out, my media was longer than my lam. 164' v 150'ish

S

spmracing

I know my Arlon vinyl comes as 158 ft and the laminate is 150.. Yes i used my laminator to measure both before even using.. haha!

2B

I know my Arlon vinyl comes as 158 ft and the laminate is 150.. Yes i used my laminator to measure both before even using.. haha!

surely you don't do this every time? if so may I suggest a new "hobby" :toasting:

I am usually burning about 2-4 ft of lamination on my ledco when am loading new roll and then during laminating if I got wrinkles some more. So there is always shortage of lamination on the roll.

Richard G

I use 6000 Arlon and their lam. Fellers just wrote me a partial credit for the lam saying that had issue with Arlon shorting on the lam rolls. Not by 8' but by more than 30 or 40'. Ask your rep about it. And by the way Yes that is a shout out for Fellers. I can actually get there reps to look into problems I have and they will get answers for me. Others don't seem to want to bother.

S

spmracing

surely you don't do this every time? if so may I suggest a new "hobby" :toasting:

haha no, i did it once cause i kenw somthing was up... so then i did it again and got the same results..

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think you get less material in a 50yrd roll of lam because it's transparent......

wayne k
guam usa