• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Should I take this service call?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I passed on it (because this week is too busy for me to screw around with this) and they got another company to patch it up. Frankly the company they hired I had no idea they did signs this big... they make like food packaging and yard signs, but who knows...

stew1tx

Centex Wraps and Signs
lol good call. Could have been done but it is an emergency on all fronts. Probably hired a guy with a bucket truck lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If whomever is doing it stops in around here..... I'll bet they'll use some double sided tape and lexal, based upon what 99% of the people here swear by........ :covereyes:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Probably going to put L-brackets on the outside of the bottom.

Haha, truth be told I thought of L bracketing it to initially secure it enough so I could remove the face and properly anchor it from inside the cabinet.

Usually December is a snoozer but I surprisingly had 4 jobs come in over Thanksgiving weekend. 3 of them contacted me Wednesday and we worked though designs/proofs and details all weekend... All of them paid this morning ;) I bet no other company would of even responded till today or tomorrow.