• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout Out To Cheap Wrap Tools

HulkSmash

I can't even explain how much money I've saved in the last 12 months on these tools. I use to pay $18 a squeegee from geeks wraps - NEVER again. Just ordered another 100 they arrived friday..., and these are the first I've seen in black.. my installers love them. They're better quality and half the price of geek wraps. They run like $6 or so..
also we were buy slitters from GW for like $20 a slitter.. he has the same ones coming in for under $5.... i mean what else can you ask for?

www.cheapwraptools.com

I highly recommend this company.. not sure if they're a vendor on here or not.

Attachments

• 107374137_203441440986881_3852648565023707093_n.jpg
    107374137_203441440986881_3852648565023707093_n.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

FatCat

Like their squeegees, also like their wrap gloves = 1/2 the price of other brands. Also got a pack of their micro squeegees to try out and a pack of blades which are much cheaper than OLFA, but we'll see about the quality.

Signed Out

Like their squeegees, also like their wrap gloves = 1/2 the price of other brands. Also got a pack of their micro squeegees to try out and a pack of blades which are much cheaper than OLFA, but we'll see about the quality.

Would be interested in hearing if you think they are the same or equal quality to the olfas. Not that they are a huge budget breaker, but just curious if this stuff is the same as name brand?

We have tons of GW squeegees over the years, and tried a handful of the cheapwraps ones last year. They seem to perform the same? Can't really say as I don't do much install anymore, but my installers don't mind them. Are they actually the same squeegee, perhaps with each company doing the felting in house? Both lidco squeegees, only difference I see is the cheapwraps felt is only glued on, where the GW is glued and stitched.

But I just have a hard time sending my guys out with a bucket or having a shop full of tools that say "CHEAP wrap tools" on them.

player

Would be interested in hearing if you think they are the same or equal quality to the olfas. Not that they are a huge budget breaker, but just curious if this stuff is the same as name brand?

We have tons of GW squeegees over the years, and tried a handful of the cheapwraps ones last year. They seem to perform the same? Can't really say as I don't do much install anymore, but my installers don't mind them. Are they actually the same squeegee, perhaps with each company doing the felting in house? Both lidco squeegees, only difference I see is the cheapwraps felt is only glued on, where the GW is glued and stitched.

But I just have a hard time sending my guys out with a bucket or having a shop full of tools that say "CHEAP wrap tools" on them.
Excellent point. Image is important.

TopFliteGraphics

Thanks for the post. Going to give the squeegees a shot. Buying a set of magnets, 3 pairs of gloves, and 8 squeegees for about what 5 GW squeegees cost nowadays.