• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Showroom Digs

Victorian Signs

Anyone out there who would like to share their photos of there sign studio entrance for their clients, redoing our showroom, looking for any and all ideas that you would love to share for us all.:banghead:

SignManiac

I still have quite a few finishing details to attend to, but it's nearly there. Need to finish up the formed door headers. Plan to make some 3D checkered flags, criss crossed over the Ferrari. Building two floating counters along both sides of the fireplace. Need to build a drop down stop for my lettering bench. The top of the work table is hinged and I plan on filling it up with all my drop cuts to sell for quick signs. It's the bargain box!

I still have a leak in the roof I haven't been able to find so I have some ceiling tiles that need replacing. Barrier swing doors to keep customers back behind the counter. I'm going to build drawers underneath all of the counter space. The list just keeps going on. Maybe by the end of the year it will finally be done!!!

Attachments

• showroom-01.jpg
    showroom-01.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 232
  • showroom-02.jpg
    showroom-02.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 236
  • showroom-03.jpg
    showroom-03.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 226
  • showroom-04.jpg
    showroom-04.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 209
  • showroom-05.jpg
    showroom-05.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 215
  • showroom-06.jpg
    showroom-06.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 199
  • showroom-07.jpg
    showroom-07.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 223
  • showroom-08.jpg
    showroom-08.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 227
  • showroom-09.jpg
    showroom-09.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 197
  • showroom-10.jpg
    showroom-10.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Donald Roller Wilson (34).jpg
    Donald Roller Wilson (34).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 200

SignManiac

I might open it up after hours as a bottle club. Let everyone sit around and sniff paint thinner. Poor mans rave.

I know this has been done before but keep posting pics!! Were in the process of doing our shop showroom as well. Always enjoy the creativity and inspiration and even the comedy!!!

SignManiac

does the fireplace work?

Yes Edna. Care to join me for a romantic evening sitting by the fireside with a nice Chardonnay? You're looking kind of sexy girl! We could discuss cultural events and ponder the meaning of life. Oh damn, you have a husband. Maybe in another lifetime then.

ProWraps

Yes Edna. Care to join me for a romantic evening sitting by the fireside with a nice Chardonnay? You're looking kind of sexy girl! We could discuss cultural events and ponder the meaning of life. Oh damn, you have a husband. Maybe in another lifetime then.

for some reason i think she really WOULD like you to buy her a fish sandwich.

Craig Sjoquist

SignManiac .. you get the bonus points for a great looking showroom, best part is you have samples of your outstanding work & making look so welcoming & comfortable.

Wildside I like your brink front entry & your counter looks awesome, do you also show samples of your work.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think if you are going to attract Edna you need to offer something with a little meat in it....

Attachments

• bacon.jpg
    bacon.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 220