• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Apps?

Al Checca

Good day folks, As I easy my self back into work I was wondering what updates and great stuff I've missed in the past 5 or so years. Having said that, is anyone offering any sign apps yet? Perhaps N Glantz & sons? like where we can see what raw material might cost etc.? I placed a call to my Glantz rep but haven't heard back just yet. Fellers? Any of them? Like an app. catalog?

I have a feeling this might have been talked about and I did run a search but put Apps. in the search field and EVERYTHING comes up so sorry to ask if it has been ask before.
Be well my brothers and sisters... :cool:

Saw Trax

It's not specifically a sign app but one app I use a lot on the ipad is .pdf expert. You can bring up your quotes or proofs on site and have the client sign right on the ipad as long as the document is a pdf. I even used it to sign all the closing docs when I purchased my house.

Zx360

Wish you luck with N. glantz, their sales reps have really dropped the ball in the last year. We use them as little as possible :/