• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Blanks

Hey all,
I was just wondering if anybody could suggest a source for aluminum sign blanks. I have a snowmobile club requesting (25) 12x12 stop signs, (350) 6x6 diamonds, and (50) 9x9 directional arrows. I'm looking for an online source of blanks and haven't had any luck. I'm going to outsource the printing, but need blanks. Am I better off just going to a local fab shop and have custom blanks made?

CanuckSigns

Pretty much every sign supply company will cut 0.051" think white painted aluminum for you, or at least will point you to someone who will.

Have you tried calling your current supplier and asking?

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
If you have any barricade companies in you area, check to see if any have signs shops and also with your DOT; The one I deal with in my city is usually more than 50% less than my vendors and has a 10ft shear for those under 48" but longer than 48" pieces (I actually told my normal sign vendor to use them). It is a terrible shame they don't deliver and I have to leave early on Fridays to pick it up.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You need to find someone in your backyard, otherwise the freight is gonna eat ya alive.