• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign printer VS Canon 8300 printer ?s

EddieHollywood

I am still not sure what is a good profit on this i am new to this.

That would be around a $40 profit on a 36 x 7 foot banner.

If the customer was ordering 10 of them for a event of the same design is that not a bad profit?

Maybe i should charge more for one off banners.

I am trying to come up with a SF price to charge for things based on the media used.

Trying to work out how long it might take to pay off a 25k investment in a 60in sign printer and supplys.

"The 3.5 price is based on what others in the area are selling it for 4.0 a sf. I can not charge more then others or i will not sell any."

"We had a lot of comment of how good the print quality was and how much better it was then what others at the show had printed from another place here in town. They could not get the really good photo quality in the skin tones and fine detail we have on our banner.
This is leading to more banner printing jobs it looks like."

So which is it? Seems like a contradiction to me. $3.50 a sf on coated banner material is not leaving you a whole heckuva lot of profit.