• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signart.com

Chad.

What happened to this site ? I signed up, paid my money, and now it is gone, it has not shown up for a few days ... anyone have a clue ?

Kenny

Do a Whois search on the website...all the contact info is there, and lists that the database was updated today. His hosting service is out of Canada...may be having some issues as well.:Cool 2:

Chad.

has not worked for over a week, i will be calling the number listed in the WHOIS information in the morning, and calling visa after that if the matter is not resolved. Not sure what happened or where it went, but im very upset over the matter. I spent good money to access that site.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I can tell you that he dropped his merchant membership at Letterville. Don't know about the server but his business is located in Arizona.

Chad.

So, how would you approach the situation if he answers ? I mean, i did pay for a service that i have been able to use one time before the site went offline. And i surely did not pay that much money to use one vehicle outline.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If you're able to reach them, see where they stand and, if you're not satisfied, demand an immediate refund to your credit card. If they won't do that or if you cannot reach them, then protest the charge to your credit card provider. they will then contact SignArt and if they cannot get a very good reason why to disallow your claim, they will charge SignArt back and credit your account.

Techman

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
Peter Gariepy
petergar@yahoo.com
440 N. Placita Mira
Tucson, AZ 85711
US
Phone: 520-991-7940
Fax: 520-991-7940

Record expires on 09-Apr-2008
Record created on 10-Sep-2004
Database last updated on 20-Mar-2006

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

TEDDY.DESIGNHEAVEN.COM 209.104.1.146
FLUMP.DESIGNHEAVEN.COM 209.104.1.148

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
IP Address: 204.17.34.106 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-ARIZONA-TUCSON
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 09-Mar-2006

Chad.

Site is back up, server went down and nobody seemed to notice it for a week. I called and he had it taken care of. They are no longer offering memberships though ...