• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignCraft

speedneeds

I just received my first issue of SignCraft a couple of days ago and already looking forward to the next one. I had gotten a sample a while back and had read it so many times I could probably tell you everything that was in it. So I finally broke down and subscribed.

My next purchase is the Mastering Layout book and both Logo Design For Small Business books.

Steve C.

Good investments! I'm not real sure when I started my subscription, but I just
found one issue on my counter from 1998. And I can't throw them away.

artsnletters

I just received my first issue of SignCraft a couple of days ago and already looking forward to the next one. I had gotten a sample a while back and had read it so many times I could probably tell you everything that was in it. So I finally broke down and subscribed.

My next purchase is the Mastering Layout book and both Logo Design For Small Business books.
you are WAY ahead of many of the neophyte sign makers in doing this.:rock-n-roll::thumb:

i have (i think) every issue of Signcraft since inception when the big time computer was the Gerber Signmaker series system. Sure has changed over the years.

Good luck on your "education"....you'll love the Mike Steven's book, it'll make things really make sense.
Tim

Jillbeans

It must have been about 1990 when I got my first Signs of the Times, the ugly sign issue.
And most all of my signs could have been in it.
I didn't hear about SignCraft till 1993, and I started subscribing then.
It's always fun to drop whatever I'm doing and page through it.
They are all here, some upstairs, some downstairs.
It's a very worthwhile mag.
Glad you are subscribing, and the books you got are also life-changing.
Or at least a good swift kick in the butt!
I know when I read Mastering Layout the first time, everything I did prior to that seemed wrong.
Love...Jill

Mosh

It is fun to go back and look at the old ads. I have been a SignCraft guy since I started.

Bill Binns

Best mag ever... I too re-read all my old issues. I've been in the business for 22 years and continue to tell new guys to read the magazines, they are full of useful information not just cool pictures.