• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab 10 upgrade

timgo

Graphics Designer
SignLab Version 10

Anyone using it? I have 9.1 and I'm considering upgrading but I'm not sure. Best price to upgrade?

Cadlink's SignLab Version 10.0 CADlink’s best release ever for sale. Used it for a month and then switched Drawing software.
Included USB dongle for the hasp key.

heyskull

Very little difference between Signlab 9.1. Their is a lot of things Cadlink should of done with this but only seem to have add a few more add ons (that can be added to 9.1) and made it 64 bit compatible. I have ran both 9.1 and 10 together and the speed difference is very small if any at all. I was hoping that they would sort out multiple instance but unlike corel and adobe this still opens a completely different window. Come on Cadlink please try harder. Cadlink have undervalued Signlab now as prior to this and still, their are some great offers which as a loyal customer feel cheated having to pay full price for. SC

David Wright

Very little difference between Signlab 9.1. Their is a lot of things Cadlink should of done with this but only seem to have add a few more add ons (that can be added to 9.1) and made it 64 bit compatible. I have ran both 9.1 and 10 together and the speed difference is very small if any at all. I was hoping that they would sort out multiple instance but unlike corel and adobe this still opens a completely different window. Come on Cadlink please try harder. Cadlink have undervalued Signlab now as prior to this and still, their are some great offers which as a loyal customer feel cheated having to pay full price for. SC

My thoughts exactly.