• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signlab 8 value

kustomguy

I have a 1304 mutoh and a mutoh sc1400d cutter. I design in Adobe but have been using Signlab 8 to rip, print, and cut. I do not design with Signlab 8 nor do I have a desire to do so. I would like to switch to just a nice rip, print and cut software like Wasatch. I have read many of the threads related to the best rip software and it can get confusing. My background is with Versaworks... that was a nice and simple program. I was wondering if anyone knows what my Signlab 8 might be worth. I have both the full version as well as the Design only version and two dongles. So anyone with advice about using Wasatch would be great as well as any expert advice on the value of one month old Signlab 8 software. I have to recoup my losses on the unnecessary purchase of it. (My salesman upsold me)

kustomguy

Not getting any responses on this sooo... I went ahead and listed it if anyone is interested. It is in the classifieds for $1600.

heyskull

Sounds a bargain.
We do the complete opposite of you as we design in Signlab and print in Wasatch.
You will see an ubelieveable difference in wasatch's RIP as there are too many variables in Signlabs.
I guess you just get used too what you use as I have had Signlab since Signlab 3.1!!!
I am also a big Corel user which I have used since the start.

SC

kustomguy

It is very hard to just jump into Signlab 8, especially when you are so busy already. I have found the rip to be confusing... like you said, too many variables. Thanks for the reply because I don't want to be out of line with my price and I don't want to give it away. If its a bargain, that is good.

rcook99

I just upgraded from e6 P&C for $1,000.

I would gve them a call and see what discount they are giving for people switching from other sign software. I have seen where they offer a discounted price for people switching from other sign design software just can't find the amount on there site.

RC