• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab - Contour Cut Issue

signsofparadise

Long time Sign Lab user - Have an issue when applying a Contour Cut (with a bleed). Once I turn on the Bleed I am getting a hairline of White between the "object" and the Bleed. Not sure how it was activated, but unable to find how to turn it off (it is building an inline and outline to each side of the "cutline". I've seen this before, but don't remember where to change the setting. Any help, greatly appreciated.

d fleming

Never used the bleed function, just outlined the object in same color past the contour cut. Top left there is an inside/outside option, maybe that needs to be selected or unselected

TraderLink

Merchant Member
We have found the bleed on the contour cut leaves the hairline of white as well. Never realized it can be fixed. Will be watching to see if someone knows how. We use the regular outline tool to get around it when we can.

d fleming

Using contour cut tool you can adjust bleed for contour.

Attachments

• sl_contour.jpg
    sl_contour.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 210

rlsignco

I have this problem too all of a sudden, actually I left work for a hip replacement & now my contour cut has a thin white line.
Any clues on how to avoid this, fix this?

Attachments

• prnt scrn.jpg
    prnt scrn.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 142

GAPrinting

Did anyone figure out this issue? I know I have had it come up before, but I can't remember how it was fixed, and it has happened again.

Gary1

Long time Sign Lab user - Have an issue when applying a Contour Cut (with a bleed). Once I turn on the Bleed I am getting a hairline of White between the "object" and the Bleed. Not sure how it was activated, but unable to find how to turn it off (it is building an inline and outline to each side of the "cutline". I've seen this before, but don't remember where to change the setting. Any help, greatly appreciated.
Set sign blank to White.