• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab for Versaworks

blackicefx

I am using the bootlegged Flexi = LXI master+ and just watched the demo video for SignLab for Versaworks and was blown away. The controls seem much more intuitive and the process seems seamless when used with Versaworks. Anyone have any opinions of this new version? I am strongly leaning towards purchasing this.

Thanks,
Matthew
BlackIceFX

Dave Drane

I have been using Signlab since it was Cadlink which was in opposition to Sign Studio in Europe which combined and became Sign Lab. Using 'bootlegged" versions is not going to get you anywhere as the old saying comes in "You get what you pay for", but all said and done I am very happy with my version 5 point something which I may very well not move forward from as I do not try to compete against "digital printers" as I love to play golf on Wednesday afternoons while someone else is printing my jobs while I enjoy myself, and at the same time picking up 200% markup.???

blackicefx

ok apparently 'bootlegged' was the wrong term... 'watered down version' is technically what I would call it. It's LXI Master+ from Signwarehouse.

Matthew
BlackIceFX

nesscoben

This product is the best option when you are looking for an incredible interface "without the RIP" software. It comes preloaded with the Roland Versaworks Color Swatchs, and once your design is done, along with all the plug-ins and included options/effects you file print right into Queue A or B!

I'm told we are one of the largest in sales for a single location distributor by CADlink and would love to help you out!

Ben Rolf
Digital Hardware/Software Sales
brolf@nesignsupply.com