• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signlab pages question and link question

gabagoo

I have no idea what I did yesterday, but a file i was working on now consists of 3 pages. The final look seems to be on page 1 of 2. I don't know how I accomplished this, but I need to convert it back to a single page as when I open the file I see info missing although it seems to be on a nother page. Thats OK for now but if I open the file a few months from now I am going to think I lost the info as I really do not understand the page funtion or how it works.

I know yesterday i accidently hit the Link command under the file menu and have no idea what LINK is?

I'm getting to old and set in my ways to want to keep up with the software changes it seems....lol

d fleming

look up paging tool in help in your application. Lot's of good stuff about pages there. Been working in Signlab for years, learn something new all the time. It's a huge program.