• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab to Flexi issue

gabagoo

This is a non recurring problem, but I am not sure why sometimes it happens and others it does not.

If I set a file up in Signlab and put a white box around the graphic with a hairline stroke, sometimes the hairline does not export as an eps but everything else does.

It can be frustrating trying to figure out what Flexi wants or why it picks and chooses which hairlines it will accept and which it won't. I create them the same way everytime so I can only think it may be a windows issue.

thewood

This is a non recurring problem, but I am not sure why sometimes it happens and others it does not.

If I set a file up in Signlab and put a white box around the graphic with a hairline stroke, sometimes the hairline does not export as an eps but everything else does.

It can be frustrating trying to figure out what Flexi wants or why it picks and chooses which hairlines it will accept and which it won't. I create them the same way everytime so I can only think it may be a windows issue.

Could this be a stroke issue in Flexi? Have you tried selecting everything and Convert Stroke to Outlines? The stroke may be present in Flexi. You may not be able to see, select or edit it until it has been converted to outlines. Just a shot in the dark.

gabagoo

The shape the stroke was on is not even exported across, so basically there is no box around the graphic to be found be it by viewing or marqueeing. I think it has something to do with win7 sending the file to a win xp comp.

My edge also experiences odd behaviour... Now this is sent to another machine...please don't laugh but it runs on win2000 and again only in the last few months, sometimes when sending a gad file, lets say in 2 colours, the file imports and everything is one colour. I go back and check and it was 2 colours so i try again and again everything is 1 colour. I go back and this time I change one of the colours to a different colour and somehow now Omega sees a 2 colour import...Just weird. and very wasteful of time I do not have....

gabagoo

Maybe if you vector outline instead of pen stroke?

well it is a vector outline with a stroke added, actually just a hairline. I have even had files without a stroke disapear.....Maybe it was some windows update that changed things....I am stumped....especially when it does not happen every time, so the next file I may send will be fine.