• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Designer Dare Gone Wild

GypsyGraphics

Here's what happens when two s101 designers can't agree on which logos to show another s101 member.

soooo…. rick and i were working on teri's (signgal) logo…. i find one in the trash and insist with a few modifications it could be a front runner. rick say "i'll bet you she won't pick it."

Here's Rick, losing the bet. :ROFLMAO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XjrBNUaoqw

GypsyGraphics

the name on the his cup cracked me up

sock_LOL.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice video,
I never knew how regal sock monkeys could look up close like that.

wayne k
guam usa

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
that's what he gets for questioning my judgement...

I'm going to question your judgement again, I'm just not going to bet you next time...

By the way, the deal was I was going to walk in and you would film from a distance, this was much better having you laugh and mock me... where do I send the bill for the therapy I'm going to need?

Well, at least my Caramel Machiatto was tasty and if you noticed, my crimson buttocks was glowing...

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

GypsyGraphics

Yeah, that's the part that stuck out to me. WHY does Rick own a sock monkey onesie and WHY do you know about it?
sometimes we work very late... so the subject of working in our jammies has come up a few times. :tongue:

believe it or not, turns out we both own feetie jammies! :ROFLMAO:

GypsyGraphics

I'm going to question your judgement again, I'm just not going to bet you next time...

By the way, the deal was I was going to walk in and you would film from a distance, this was much better having you laugh and mock me... where do I send the bill for the therapy I'm going to need?

Well, at least my Caramel Machiatto was tasty and if you noticed, by crimson buttocks was glowing...

hey now.... MY DARE, my rules.... i never agreed to filming from a distance. i wanted to hear the baristas' comments. the one girl's was great

and by the way.... THIS WAS THERAPY.... that'll be 5¢... thank you very much.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
hey now.... MY DARE, my rules.... i never agreed to filming from a distance. i wanted to hear the baristas' comments. the one girl's was great

and by the way.... THIS WAS THERAPY.... that'll be 5¢... thank you very much.

So you didn't notice the glowing crimson buttocks!