• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signs 101 website issues?

petepaz

anyone else getting error messages when posting or searching the site?
"oops we ran in to some problems"

ikarasu

if you refresh the page, those errors usually go away... its something to do with the login server not being able to authenticate you so it throws an error. Refreshing "relogs" you in and gets you a new cookie.

ikarasu

Canada doesn't have snicker doodles :( and I have to been able to get to USA for 2 years now to get some! I'm Going to a conference in Columbus this Friday... Layover in Texas, going to be eating in n out and all the foods I can't get in Canada for a week, it's going to be awesome!

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Canada doesn't have snicker doodles :( and I have to been able to get to USA for 2 years now to get some! I'm Going to a conference in Columbus this Friday... Layover in Texas, going to be eating in n out and all the foods I can't get in Canada for a week, it's going to be awesome!
Y'all better git y'all some Ribs and Brisket if youz isa comin' to the Lonestar!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If ya want the recipe, my wife has a killer one and you can make your own. We don't buy store bought cakes, cookies, pies or anything. They're filled with too many wrong things. Home-made is the only way. If you can't bake, you hafta know someone who knows their way around the kitchen.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Forget BBQ... The proper Texas diet is gas station breakfast burritos for morning, patty melt from WHATABURGER for lunch, and Texmex for dinner.

Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
You slammin on Texas Roadhouse? I was thinking of trying it for the first time... is it so bad in Texas, that I should lower my expectations up here in WA?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I like TX Roadhouse, but I changed it because I didn't want the snobbs to turn their noses up. I like being able to throw peanut shells on the floor.

ikarasu

If ya want the recipe, my wife has a killer one and you can make your own. We don't buy store bought cakes, cookies, pies or anything. They're filled with too many wrong things. Home-made is the only way. If you can't bake, you hafta know someone who knows their way around the kitchen.

I've got a snickerdoodle recipe for you. I won a blue ribbon at the fair when I was 15 with it.
Sounds like a recipe competition to me! Sure, shoot them over and I'll give them a try. I just bought the wife one of those over priced fancy auto mixing KitchenAid bowls... So this will be perfect for her ;)