• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs for the mid-west

juneyer

I've Been Viewing The forums for a few weeks now,This is my first post though, There is so much now-how & information between all the members I find my self reading a post, thinking I can help with a problem, Or supply some useable input, But end up learning somthing new from all your comments!

Anyway, thanks for the great site.

Juneyer

sandblast_dude

Signs 101 Is Indeed A Useful Tool

:Welcome: to :signs101:

We all help each other out on this particular site and you are correct, it does come in handy quite often.

2NinerNiner2

Bonjour de Montréal, 'Juneyer' :) ...have been through your neck of the woods a few times on the I-44 on my drives from Quebec City/Montreal, Quebec to Phoenix, AZ ...also St. Louis, 'Pro-motion'...coffee time at the Coffee Cartel on Maryland & Euclid :)

Last edited:

PMG

2NinerNiner2 said:
Bonjour de Montréal, 'Juneyer' :) ...have been through your neck of the woods a few times on the I-44 on my drives from Quebec City/Montreal, Quebec to Phoenix, AZ ...also St. Louis, 'Pro-motion'...coffee time at the Coffee Cartel on Maryland & Euclid :)

:Coffee: YIKES AND YOU MADE IT TO YOUR DESTINATION,,,i don't go to down town St.Louis to much,might haft to hitch hike back home...............:rolleyes:

SignMan Sez

Welcome from near Springfield, MO!
I lettered the "Sun Loans" window splash on West 7th there in Joplin, as well as a small computer store downtown about six weeks ago.