• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs101 WRAP CONTEST

ProWraps

S101 Wrap Contest (unofficial for now)

Rules:

1. no previous winners. you know what i mean.
2. no shop vehicles.
3. winner chosen by a poll on this site.
4. entries posted on this thread.
5. all entries DESIGNED, PRINTED AND INSTALLED by your company. no wraps that you did for another company.
6. ONLY s101 entries, and ONLY s101 votes count. see above.
7. ONLY wraps created from TODAY ON are eligible. hard to prove, but if the prize if big enough, we will. don't cheat. new contest, new wrap. stay true. don't submit old stuff.
8. NO LIMITS. multiple entries are GREAT. submit everything going forward.
9. judgment by a poll of this site to happen on new years day.
10. anyone contributing to the contest in prizes or contributions IS ELIGIBLE for the win as its a vote of the poll from the site. PLEASE CONTRIBUTE. But please see #5 or you will not qualify.

** THREAD to be updated upon freds requests or removal, as well as user requests. stand by, this may take a minute.

Last edited:

ProWraps

Reserved...

First pledge from ProWraps:

1 Roll of 54" x 150' 3M IJ180c. Shipped to winners location.

Fred if this is a go, please allow this post to be for sponsors, pledges, etc.

ProWraps

already got a great suggestion via pm. when you take a pic of your submission, you must hold up something that says s101 on front of it. that should weed out all previous wraps/entries.

and ill take it even a step farther.....

submissions will be based on your description.

let us know your printer, your material, your lam, your rip. your design. the why, the what, how you perceived the clients wants and how you fulfilled them. the better the description the better the win.

let this be an educational contest.

ProWraps

worldwide submissions/entries. its up to the contributors to ship. my contribution/s will ship worldwide.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I see that this is in the vehicle wrap thread but does it have to be a vehicle that gets wrapped?

wayne k
guam usa