• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs101 WRAP CONTEST

rjpjr

Attachments

• Trojan-blocked.jpg
    Trojan-blocked.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Three questions:

1. Is it open to anyone ?? Premium, Regular and Merchant Members ??
  2. Is it full wraps only... or are partial wraps considered up to a certain amount of coverage ??
  3. Any type of vehicle, including boats, machinery, cars, motorcycles, A/T, etc ??

sar bossier

Will the contest be broken out to different TYPES, with seperate awards - i.e., full wraps, partial wraps, decals, window perf, combos, etc.?

ProWraps

hey gino, i would say ANYTHING goes.

also, i think im going to say that there is an entry deadline, aka the first of the year, with a two week or one week voting thread/poll for the entries.

let me know your thoughts.

bigfish, thanks for the the donation! who ever wins this, is going to get some great prizes. im going to get to work getting some stuff from vendors hopefully.

ProWraps

ok first entry about to be entered! i got one rolling out tomorrow. great prizes so far. I HOPE no one enters but me, cause then i win!

stay tuned. :)

serously! enter this contest!

charissabuskirk

also, i think im going to say that there is an entry deadline, aka the first of the year, with a two week or one week voting thread/poll for the entries.

bigfish, thanks for the the donation! who ever wins this, is going to get some great prizes. im going to get to work getting some stuff from vendors hopefully.

Bump.

Can you add these to the rules on post#1?

And, what about weasel's comment... "I'd like to see complete original - No purchased design elements or clipart ( excluding fonts of course )"?

HulkSmash

Bump.

Can you add these to the rules on post#1?

And, what about weasel's comment... "I'd like to see complete original - No purchased design elements or clipart ( excluding fonts of course )"?

So, if i need flames for a wrap, i need to make them from scratch? Sorry don't have the time for that. Though i have seen wraps where people layer free stock vector. That's lame.

charissabuskirk

So, if i need flames for a wrap, i need to make them from scratch? Sorry don't have the time for that. Though i have seen wraps where people layer free stock vector. That's lame.

I'm not saying it's a great question, just looking for an answer to help define what's allowed and what's not.

phototec

Yep, DEADLINE could be end of the year, December 31, 2011 (midnight). Judging first two weeks of 2012, and the WINNER announced January 14, 2012?

Can't wait to see all the entries!

:goodpost:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is my question not valid? Or am I being ignored because I am not eligible??!

Why are you not eligible ?? As far as I can tell.... it's open to the entire membership.

:blondie:
:flamey:
:rock-n-roll:

:blueboy:

:pops::jr:
:supersmilie:

:Canada 2:
:pops_blinking:

:mexico:

:southafrica:
:violet:

:brittain: