• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs365 substitute?

Hellagfx

Currently using signs365 for my contour cut pvc. They are down and not contour cutting pvc at the moment. Anybody have an alternate that's similar?

chester215

Just call me Chester.
From a recent signs 2 trade email.
Sorry, couldn't get rid of the boldness.

At Signs2Trade, we've got what it takes to create special shapes and contour cuts for coroplast, PVC and magnetic signs. We can make circles, triangles, parallelograms, clown heads, crown heads, footballs, baseballs, hockey pucks, signs that give a thumbs up or a thumbs down—just about any shape you or your customers can imagine. Including a unicorn.

We can do the same thing with adhesives like wall signs and floor decals.

And if your imagination is running wild, then give us a call and we'll see what magic we can conjure, with contour cuts.​

Voyage Print

I keep hearing about this signs365 whats the deal thats so great with them? Why on earth would anyone want to have a middle man? Is it an equipment thing? I mean If we print a coro 18 x 24 thats gonna cost us a total of about 79 cents, how on earth can they print it cheaper? Do they?

Voyage Print

That’s one way of not factoring in all your costs.
Base cost is always base cost... Profit is profit. :) But then again quality is still king, I guess for me I have always worried about the level of quality associated with our name. Hence why unless its printed in our facilities with our machines, color management, it would be far too risky to use the signs365 / industry trade. I have literally seen horrible color, quality of print that looks like a lawn mower ran through ink. Etc... However, if we could find a small format printing company industry that we could trust that would be awesome. We focus on the large format and textile, but would love it if someone knew of a great small format printer who produces fantastic quality.

ABA Visibility Products

Premium Subscriber
Currently using signs365 for my contour cut pvc. They are down and not contour cutting pvc at the moment. Anybody have an alternate that's similar?
Not only can we be your substitute, we'd be happy to be your main source as well. Give Bryan or Cathy a call at 801-305-1655 or email sales@abacatalog.com. We have a good stock of PVC at the moment and are ready to make you money.

Thanks

parrott

Solid plan. Focus on what you know best and I agree with finding a wholesale company that thrives in quality and service.

I was simply pointing out all the overhead costs associated with printing pvc/yard signs (or anything).

Ready

Ready To Go
I keep hearing about this signs365 whats the deal thats so great with them? Why on earth would anyone want to have a middle man? Is it an equipment thing? I mean If we print a coro 18 x 24 thats gonna cost us a total of about 79 cents, how on earth can they print it cheaper? Do they?
What is the address for your 'bricks & mortar' shop? All your addresses come up as homes! Why are you hiding. 79 cents... I'm from Missouri

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
What is the address for your 'bricks & mortar' shop? All your addresses come up as homes! Why are you hiding. 79 cents... I'm from Missouri
This guy has a oce Arizona 550gt.. I don’t think it costs $0.79 to print that size sheet.