• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignSpring Wallscape Before & After Photos

Lind SignSpring

Before & After Photos
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4452.jpg
    IMG_4452.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_4490.jpg
    IMG_4490.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4546.jpg
    IMG_4546.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Step 3(close-up). Hook BannerSpring tips into holes around vinyl perimeter.jpg
    Step 3(close-up). Hook BannerSpring tips into holes around vinyl perimeter.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 151

petepaz

nice job. we got info on your systems at one of the trade shows and have quoted a few jobs with the system just didn't get the jobs. looking forward to suing the system. the only thing that concerns me is the way you hook in to the banner shouldn't you use grommets rather then tearing in to the banner material?

Lind SignSpring

nice job. we got info on your systems at one of the trade shows and have quoted a few jobs with the system just didn't get the jobs. looking forward to suing the system. the only thing that concerns me is the way you hook in to the banner shouldn't you use grommets rather then tearing in to the banner material?

I am glad that you have considered using our products. As for the grommets, we get this question all the time. By not using grommets the springs is able to distribute the weight better and give it a wrinkle free display. When using grommets the spring is restricted on the position it can put the weight causing the grommet to eventually rip. We make sure all of our banners are stitched to reinforce the hole for the spring. We have done it this way on over 800 billboards and wallscapes for over 5 years now and have had great amazing results.

Craig Sjoquist

That is a large banner.

Did yawl design the ad ?

Thee mounting system ok for simple install but poor for showing hardware.

What I can not understand is why designers put smiley people on ads & this one would be better served with a graduation cap & gown or looking like he was on the job just studied, instead of half the banner of a smiley person, kinda of a waste to me.

Like someone explain what a smiley face does for something like this ? because I see this alot like on websites & billboards. or magazine ads.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That is a large banner.

Did yawl design the ad ?

Thee mounting system ok for simple install but poor for showing hardware.

What I can not understand is why designers put smiley people on ads & this one would be better served with a graduation cap & gown or looking like he was on the job just studied, instead of half the banner of a smiley person, kinda of a waste to me.

Like someone explain what a smiley face does for something like this ? because I see this alot like on websites & billboards. or magazine ads.

I don't think the subject matter is in question here, but while you bring it up..... it seems to be about tuition..... not graduation.

The kid is happy cause he can get cheaper tuition and still attend school without hurting so much. I'd rather see someone smiling about something nice, then squinting trying to figure out how to make ends meet and go to school at the same time. Ya can't graduate, if ya can't afford to get in and attend.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
While we have not had a call for any banners needing any recently we have used them before and they do work great!

Also if you do not like the look of the springs (near invisible at these sizes and distances) they do also have a framed version. Of course that costs quite a bit more...